Tuesday 9 June 2009

June 6th 2009

Steve, as well as being a brilliant web site designer and the perfect son, has also managed to get tickets for the England ‘v’ Argentina rugby test at Old Trafford, so a weekend away in Manchester sounds like an excellent idea. The weather is cold so I wear a big cardigan all day except for when I’m driving. As we park the car in The Railway Club in Stockport Road near Old Trafford, I get out wearing a t shirt and the car park attendant says that I look “obscenely healthy”, nice compliment, so I have a chat with him and soon we have a little crowd talking about bodybuilding and I tell them what I have achieved. They are all most impressed and ask if I have a website to show their friends, they also agree that as they are all beyond hope of ever looking any good they will have another pint to cheer themselves up! Steve and I discuss the website again; we decide that we have to put it into action.