Wednesday 15 July 2009

Wednesday 15th July

Had surgery today for the calf infection that has been recurring all year. You can see from the photos that my left calf was bigger then the right one, that's because it was swollen up and infected. The antibiotics were fighting a losing battle so they have opened it up and cleaned it out. I now have a week off for that and everything else to rest & recover and then I start dieting and full training for the British finals in October. I honestly cant wait to get back into full competition preparations, I must be one of the few people that enjoys the competition diet, but I do simply because of the shape that it gets me in. I am hoping to go into the finals slightly bigger at 17 stone and even more ripped than last time, its a big ask but then again its a big competition!