Friday 16 October 2009

Friday 16th October

Well I've just done my final posing practice and I look in the best condition of my life. Definitely bigger and more ripped than I was in May and I still have 24 hours more to finish the carbing up and to get rid of the tiny amount of water that is left. Can I just take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent messages of support and everyone that has helped me, Eddie and the guys at body limits of course, but especially Perry, Tommo & Leejay from Atlas gym who have been so much help to me during my preparations. I'm looking forward to lunchtime tomorrow, after the pre judging, when I will sit down with Perry and Eddie and they will tell me honestly whether or not they think I will win on Sunday. As soon as there is any news I will put it on here!