Monday 26 October 2009

Monday 26th October


On Sunday I won the over 50's Mr. Hercules, an event with such a high profile that it carries with it an automatic qualification for next years British finals, what a great way to end the season! I also found out "unofficially" that the reason I was marked down last week was because my left calf is still a mess from where I had the op in June. That does explain a lot to everyone that disagreed with the judging. I also spoke at length to Paul Ehren who placed 2nd but who I thought should have won, he gave me a lot of good advice, including go on holiday soon which I am definitely doing! After that Paul & I are going to do some work together and the preparation to win next years British title will start then! Lots of new photos and videos on here soon, here's one of them (click to enlarge)