Friday 27 November 2009

Friday 27th November


I'm well into off season mode now and the weight is finally back under control. I peaked at 18 stone 8 lbs but now with a bit of clean and sensible eating I am back to 18 stone, pretty lean, and happy to go through the winter like this in an effort to build a bit more muscle for next year. Off season training is only 4 x 80 minute weights sessions per week plus 30 mins a day cardio on training days only, so that gives me a lot more spare time. You can probably guess that I spend as much of it as possible with Caden, I have some great video footage of him and some new pictures like this one (drums? whose idea was that?). Colby needs some of his Granddads attention too, whenever I see him he lays spreadeagled on my chest listening to my heart, sleeping soundly.