Friday 8 January 2010

Friday 8th January

Firstly in response to the person who commented on my last post by saying that driving that fast in snow "won't get you there any quicker". Well actually it will, if I'm driving that much faster than you I will get there any quicker, much quicker in fact, it's obvious. Anyway, more importantly here is a picture of Caden with his first snowman, as you can see he was quite happy to play in the snow until it got dark! I had him for the afternoon today, the kid is a little angel when I have him to myself, he didn't want to go home and when Natalie came to collect him he asked if he could "stay here" instead! He's a little over two years old now and just the best person in the world to hang out with, I can't wait until the other two Grandchildren reach that age!