Friday 19 February 2010

Friday 19th February

Just two more sleeps and then it will be time to get back into competition mode. Yes it really has come around that quickly, the London & South East show that I won last year is on May 16th which is 12 weeks from this Sunday. This year will be different because as well as trying to retain my title I will be looking after two of my charges who will also be competing in the show. Mark,who I know will do very well in his first show and and also Perry, who definitely will do better this year. We have all worked closely together in the off season and will continue to do so. I'm looking at them both tomorrow and the serious dieting and training starts on Sunday. We are all really looking forward to it, masochists or what?! Here's an underwater picture that someone did of me last weekend.