Sunday 21 February 2010

Sunday 21st February

In exactly 12 weeks time I am hoping to be able to tell you that I have retained the London & South East title, the work to make sure that happens begins right now. It's all about the diet. The daily 1kg of fresh chicken will increase and the daily 400 grams of rice will slowly but surely be replaced with broccoli, there's a bit more to it than that obviously but that is where it will start. My friend Lisa Cross http://www.fbblisacross.com/ has suggested that the blog takes the form of a competition preparation diet for the next 12 weeks so I will try to do that, with updates on the condition of me and the 3 guys that I am preparing for the show. Here's a recent photo, we'll call this "before" and see how "after" looks in 12 weeks! Finally, had a great night with the kids last night, thanks, especially to Natalie x