Friday 5 March 2010

Friday 5th March

12/84 Its been a busy week, although none of us are competing until May the hard work is going in now, like I always say "fail to prepare - prepare to fail". Tommo starts cardio tomorrow although he looks spot on already, Perry has been unwell but is back now and will soon catch up as he works so hard, Mark is doing well and has immense dedication so I have no worries there. The guys are taking their first look at me tomorrow and will give me their honest opinions. After that I will arrange to see Eddie soon, he will no doubt be very hard on me, but that's why I choose him as my coach, he will have me bigger and better than last year, that's guaranteed. Yesterdays cardio was a lot of fun, Caden & I went to the park, he loves running around and insists that Granddad chases him, it's much tougher than an hour on the bike!