Friday 21 May 2010

Friday 21st May

Well the stomach is still getting better and although I will delay my decision until tomorrow, for the first time this week I'm slightly confident of competing. Shortly I will head off to Birmingham but it's a strange feeling. I was going to the expo anyway so that's fine but I've packed my show bag and had leave out a lot of the normal things. If I do compete I won't be bringing my "A" game and that will be a first. I've hardly trained, done no posing practice and my diet has been far from right all week. The website will get a lot of updates next week including the official photos and video from Sunday. Steve will of course do it, here is his daughter, my Princess Lilybelle. This is the look that she gave me when I dared to interrupt her lunch yesterday, she definitely has me & Steve's genes!