Monday 10 May 2010

Monday 10th May

78/84 Feeling so tired, the depletion diet has started to hurt today. Marc is suffering more than me and I have to pick him up daily but I know he will be OK. I will see Eddie tomorrow and he will keep me going. The thing that I do to get through the hard days is to make a few plans for the near future. In the short term I will have a large Cuban cigar and a glass of Scotch waiting for me after the Body Power Expo. Then, after some solid rebound training, my girlfriend and I are off for a well deserved holiday at an absolutely amazing hotel, the Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico http://www.moonpalacecancun.com/. This place is pure luxury, with a 2 person jacuzzi in the suite, a private balcony, ocean view and restaurants with food that defies belief. Oh yes, each of those will do as an incentive!