Sunday 9 May 2010

Sunday 9th May

77/84 An excellent weekend. Marc is looking good even though he has now started carb depleting and I saw my posing coach Kev Simonds today who was impressed at how well everything has come through. Marc & I are both a bit flat because of the depletion so no photos today! Congratulations to my good friend Adam and his beautiful new wife Shelley whose wedding we attended on Saturday. Caught up with a lot of old friends including Angus who I haven't seen for a while. Eddie was there too, he is a great laugh when we go out, although I'm sure that he took some sadisitic pleasure in making sure that I didn't eat anything all night! I didn't even take a bit of wedding cake home, how's that for willpower? It will all be worth it by this time next week, of that I have no doubt.