Monday 21 June 2010

Monday 21st June

....and we're back! First, sorry about the site being down yesterday, this was due to a technical problem which Steve fixed from his holiday villa in Florida, the boy is a genius. Second here's the tattoo pic and trip advisor review link as promised

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g150807-d219163-r67720032-Moon_Palace_Golf_Spa_Resort-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html Had a good session with Marc this morning, he will be in pain for days. I then spent the afternoon with Caden, we went to the park first and played for hours before coming back to my house for ice cream and chocolate frogs. I see him more than ever lately, I cannot begin to tell you how much joy that little boy brings to my life, and I can't wait until Colby and Lilybelle get to his age.