Sunday 4 July 2010

Sunday 4th July

I met a lot of Americans in Cancun and some said that they would keep an eye on the blog so I'll start by saying happy Independence Day to my friends in the U S of A! Now, maybe I'm worrying over nothing but my weight is way over 18 stone and the British finals are less than 14 weeks away now so I'm starting show prep from tomorrow. That way the weight loss can be gradual which will be easier and also as I will not be able to carb up anymore after what happened at the London show it will save the last minute depletion too. This new way of preparing will be a learning curve so we will see how it goes. Im sure that a lot of the weight is new muscle due to my training improving massively since I started at Golds so it will be exciting to see what I look like in a few weeks time.