Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wednesday 28th July

Just over 10 weeks to go and although it's all going well I feel like a need a bit of a holiday already. My plan is to get well ahead of schedule so that I can have a few days rest right in the middle of competition preparation. This may sound like a bad idea but my body responds well to rest days, probably because I slighly overtrain, so a few days rest in a few weeks time will give me a mini rebound which I can then take forward into the last few weeks up to the show. As always, as long as the diet is right it will work, it must be every day that I tell someone else that the diet is by far the most important bit but it is. Of course the hard bit is being somewhere nice and living on fish and broccoli, hard but not impossible. Here's Caden from yet another day at the park with Granddad.