Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tuesday 28th September

Well just when you think that everything is going too well something always goes wrong. Marc has spent the last 2 days in hospital with abdominal pains, they can't find anything wrong with him so they have sent him home and hopefully he will be well enough to resume light training tomorrow. It means that we will have to change his late prep but he looks so good that it shouldn't be a problem. Everyone says that I'm ready.....except Eddie of course, who has reduced my calories even further to bring my legs through more. The diet is hurting me but it's only for a matter of days now, and then it will be time to carb up, then I will be really ready. Still waiting for "Hulk" pictures from Caden's party but here's how I looked when I had just been painted green!