Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wednesday 8th September

Just four more weeks of dieting left! In exactly four weeks time I will be carbing up which is actually worse than the diet as it makes you feel like you are pregnant for a couple of days while the muscles absorb all of the carbs. The diet is hurting all of the "Golds Gym magnificent seven" as I call us, yet we are all staying totally focused. As you know I like to use a topical joke whenever possible, this is made easy today by the news of David Haye's next fight. I'm a big fan of David's and have paid a lot of money to see him fight and it has been worth every penny, but he has let his fans down by asking them to finance the retirement of "Ordinary Audrey Harrison". I for one wont be paying £250 for the pleasure of seeing that particular joke.