Wednesday 24 November 2010

Germany beckons

As you can imagine it has been a very busy week but the final preparations for Saturdays Mr. Universe contest are almost complete now. It's a strange situation, preparing for a show where you know that you are likely to be outclassed but I’ve never competed at anything in my life without giving it my all and this will be no exception. In fact, as my expectations are to come back with nothing more than an education I am feeling no pressure and I am really going to enjoy it whatever the outcome. Just a quick word about the mighty Tottenham after they destroyed Arsenal on Saturday. I'm sure that result affected Arsenal last night and Tottenham tonight in their respective champions league games, this could be the season that the balance of power finally shifts in North London, it’s about time too! Here's another pic from the British open.