Tuesday 7 December 2010

Loving the rebound

The perfect recipe for rebound training is to train hard & heavy whilst getting extra sleep and of course, as much food as you can eat. However, I think that I may be overdoing it. Im sleeping about 10 hours out of every 24, eating 9 times a day and lifting weights that I havent lifted since I can't remember when. The result? Well I weighed in for the universe 10 days ago at 17 stone exactly and now my current weight is a fraction under 19 stone! I will start to wind it down at the end of next week and start thinking about some winter sun, which will be exactly what the body needs. The new galleries wont be on here until about this time next week as Steve is busy organising Lilybelles Christening this weekend, which I'm really looking forward to! Here's another universe pic.