Monday 27 December 2010

The season of good cheer!

How was your Christmas then? Good I hope, mine was the best I've had for a very very long time. This year, I decided not to hang out with the Grinch for a change, but instead, to make sure that I spent some time with all of the people that I love the most, and more importantly, forgive and forget about all the bad stuff that goes on in day to day life. Who knew that doing that would be far more fun than stealing toys in Whoville? We live and learn! I wasn't forced to eat vegetables with my Christmas dinner, which was heaven, and everyone was brilliant, especially the Grandchildren of course. Lilybelle had a bad ear infection so wasn't at her best, yet despite that she stole the whole show, she is so gorgeous. Here she is having a cuddle with me just after waking up.