Sunday 23 January 2011

And we're back...

The worst part of any holiday is coming home to this “bracing” weather that we suffer in England, but home I am and tomorrow I will start back at Golds, just stretching and cardio for the first day at least, then some light weights sessions with a view to getting back to full training by February 1st. The dieting will start again, as is now traditional, the day after the Valentines Day weekend. Considering how good I feel after the holiday that I’ve just finished, I’m planning that weekend away already. A quick hi to Cy Gregory, stay positive mate, injuries soon heal and you will enter and win your first show this year. Finally here’s another holiday picture, most people that I meet only get one photo on the blog but Lucy is such a lovely kid I said that she could have two!