Sunday 2 January 2011

Holiday time at last

Hola! Greetings from sunny Lanzarote and a happy New Year to everyone. I'm in a beautiful hotel, getting some well deserved rest and recuperation, the weather is great and the food is brilliant. In fact today I had the best full English breakfast that I’ve ever had outside of England and all the meals are eat as much as you like. As my willpower is also on holiday this may not have a happy ending! I hope that your New Year celebrations went well, Lilybelle’s birthday party was great and she just gets more beautiful every day. My darling daughter Natalie has had a new tattoo, Daddy paid of course, we are calling it an early Birthday present. I have to say that I agree totally with what it says, “Dream irresponsibly, love unconditionally, laugh uncontrollably”, what an awesome Daughter she is.