Monday 17 January 2011

Holidaying to the max

I’m having an amazing time here and have made so many new friends, but all good things must come to an end and next week I will be home and getting back into routine, so I will make the most of this last week here. The Canaries are like a second home to me, I’ve lost count of the amount of times that I’ve been here, I would buy a place and live here for part of the year if it wasn’t for the fact that I miss my kids and Grandchildren so much when I'm away from them. Here’s what I look like after almost of month of being a normal person, not training and eating whatever I like, including chips 4 times a day! This will be the start point for “operation total rebuild” which starts on February 1st, which gives me 3 months to get ready for the first show of the year, the NABBA London & South East Britain on April 30th.