Monday 7 February 2011

And so the rebuild begins

Today was my first serious training session for over a month, many thanks to BNBF champion Martin Duckett. Martin and I will be doing a lot of work together this year for our respective shows. I had the best playtime ever with Lilybelle on Saturday, my little Princess is growing up so quickly and she is just absolutely perfect in every way. Tonight sees the new series of "Two and a half men". As Charlie is my role model and some say that we share the same DNA I have already seen the whole series. Sadly the show is way past its best now. The premise that the whole show is based on becomes even more unbelivable in his series and I'm sorry to say that Charlie Sheen appears to actually be turning into the character that he plays. Ah well, watch it anyway and decide for yourself.