Friday 4 February 2011

Still thinking holidays!

What is going on in the world? Last year they were rioting in Greece, last month it was Tunisia and now it's Egypt. It's worrying me as it's beginning to limit my holiday options! I'm off to Italy soon, let's hope that the pizza munchers don't all kick off any time soon! I'm backing England to win the six nations Grand Slam so lets hope that they make a good start tonight in Cardiff, that Millenium Stadium is a great venue but an intimidating place. Finally, happy birthday to my darling daughter Natalie who is 24 tomorrow and gets more beautiful every day. She took Caden to the cinema the other day which meant that I had Colby all to myself for the afternoon. As you can see from the photo he is as much a little poser as his Mum, Brother and (some might say) Granddad!