Tuesday 15 February 2011

Time to pack away the passport

So how many Valentines cards did you get? I had a great long Valentines weekend with the GF in Verona, Italy. It was her idea to spend the made up holiday in the place that is the setting for Romeo and Juliet and I have to say that she made a very good choice. I was very pleasantly surprised at what a beautiful place Verona is, we stayed at a fantastic hotel and saw some amazing architecture including a Roman ampitheatre, where I made friends with the gladiators as you can see in the picture. Needless to say I sampled lots of the local pizza and I made the most of what was my last holiday for a while as from today I am officially dieting for my first show of 2011 on April 30th. Tonight sees Tottenham playing AC Milan at the San Siro, what a great season it has been so far, let's hope that tonight makes it even better, but it is a big ask.