Monday 14 March 2011

The business end of the diet

It's fair to say that due to a virtually carb free weekend the diet kicked in today. After an intense workout with Martin followed by an hours cardio the tank was empty, so most afternoons from here on in will feature a short nap, which will be just beautiful. When training, I'm taking inspiration from the awesome England rugby team, the small pre-tournament wager that I had on them winning the Grand Slam is looking good but the Irish at Lansdowne Road will be the toughest game of the championship so I won't order the new Aston Martin just yet. Progress towards the first show is good and I might even put a photo on here soon. Meantime here is Caden, we went to feed the ducks at Willen and this was his reaction when I told him that I wasn't allowed to have any ice cream!