Wednesday 16 March 2011

Lots to feel good about

Great to see that John Terry has been handed back the England captaincy, he should never have lost it in the first place. Ok so he was seeing some losers ex, well I’ve been there and done that in my life and honestly don’t see a problem. Training is going well; I’m pleased to say that my old friend Leejay Miller is going to help me with my preparation, Leejay and I go back a long way so it will be good to be working together again. I was also pleasantly surprised today when another old friend, Scott Longhurst, took the time to come to Golds to thank me for helping him with his diet and training. A year ago he was a mile out of shape so he came to me, now he looks amazingly different and is thinking about competing! Him doing that meant a lot to me and I wish him the best of luck for when he gets on stage. Today's irrelevant picture is of Colby on "Granddads stripey bed"