Thursday 28 April 2011

Waiting for that day

Well it's nearly time. After all of the endless preparation, all of the mad dieting to ensure a perfect look, all of the blood, sweat and tears, yes, tomorrow is the wedding of William and Kate. Whatever your views on the Royals you have to admit that we do this stuff better than anyone else in the world and that tomorrow will be a great day for Britain; so don't whinge or moan, just enjoy it. I have to add that Kate will not at any time (in her whole life hopefully) be dressed as my daughter was this morning, when I saw her walking down the road in a bright Pink velour tracksuit, I do love my little girl! Oh and by the way, I'm ready for my event this weekend too, I just have to dry out and carb up tomorrow, although that's actually worse than the diet! Win or lose I will put a report on here on Sunday.