Sunday 22 May 2011

Back to winning ways

Yesterday at the NEC in Birmingham I won the Over 50's Bodypower title for the second year running, 2 for 2 at Bodypower is an acheivment that anyone would be proud of. I must say a huge thank you to everyone from Golds who came along to help and support, especially Martin of course, who is featured in the two new videos that have already had hundreds of views in their first few days online (see last Thursdays blog for links). I said that whatever yesterdays result was I wouldn't do the UKBFF British finals this year but I do always say that the peoples comments mean more to me than the judges. Well yesterday so many people told me that this year will be my year in Nottingham that I will have to think carefully about whether or not to do it, it's not a bad problem to have I suppose!