Sunday 29 May 2011

British champion at last!

What a hectic but great weekend! Saturdays NABBA show went as I expected it to, I didn't place. I could make excuses about hating morning prejudging and it being my first year etc. but I won't, instead I will just say that the quality was as high as last years Universe and I can't argue about my "DNP". Sunday was a whole different story, a smaller field, an early evening run through show which I love and judges who appreciated my physique against the shorter guys. The result of an incredibly hard fought contest was that I won my first ever British title. Whilst it may not be quite as prestigious as the NABBA title I'm sure that anyone would be very proud, as I am, to be able to call themselves the British champion. Photos and videos to follow when I get them, but here's another "2 days out photo" from last week.