Tuesday 10 May 2011

The never ending diet....

Unbelievably, a three day rebound including Natalie's lasagne meant that by Tuesday night I weighed exactly a stone more than when I weighed in for the show the previous Saturday. So the hard dieting resumed at once and will now remain until after all of the upcoming shows. I don't mind feeling hungry all the time or even the tiredness, any excuse for an afternoon nap is great actually, but the constant aches and pains from my complaining body are becoming a lot to handle. Most of them I can ignore but my lower back, around the SI joint, where I am trying to make the "Christmas tree" that I had at the Universe last year reappear, is constantly hurting. Here's the first official photo from the NABBA show, you can be the judges, please let me know what you think.