Friday 27 May 2011

Show time at last

So finally the big weekend is here. In a few hours I will leave for Liverpool as I have an early check in and morning prejudging in the NABBA Britain finals tomorrow. The main show isn't until tomorrow evening so it will be a very long Saturday. It's my first ever NABBA Britain so I'm not expecting too much, but then on Sunday in Manchester I will do my second NAC Britain, and I'm a bit more confident about that one. Regardless of anything else, I can only be at my very best and according to everyone at Gold's I am definitely that. Bigger certainly, and more ripped than at either of the previous two shows that I have done recently. Here's a photo taken yesterday so see what you think. I'll report in on Monday with the weekends results, probably whilst eating a huge bacon sandwich!