Sunday 3 July 2011

A good big 'un beats a good little 'un - again

So David Haye's dreams were finally shattered, but he should feel no shame, Klitschko is a great champion who vastly outweighed him, so David, don't even think about a rematch or fighting his brother. Off season life is busy and rewarding, the new Bodysculpture project that I launched on Facebook is going well (add me, KevWilson BodySculpture) and Danny is right on course with just 4 weeks to go, I am making a video of him which I hope to have ready to show in a few weeks or so. Also we are doing more filming for the documentary this week, heres a link for the new trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CXHGTLyj0A Finally, one more pic from last Sunday, I presented the trophies for the classic class, as you can see the standard was very high.