Wednesday 24 August 2011

Answers on a postcard please.....

So the latest news is that I woke up this morning to find that the lump had decreased massively and I was in no pain for the first time in weeks. Instead, where the lump was there is now a huge bruise. I'm guessing that whatever it was has bled internally to a point where the lump has nothing in it, I say guessing because I called the doctors and they couldn't explain it either! All I know is that I had my first day off from painkillers in a while and already I'm thinking that although my tummy is still badly swollen I have time to fix that, so maybe Nottingham is still a possibility. First though, now I'm well again, I have to focus on helping Martin Duckett get ready for the BNBF Britain on September 18th, updates on that to follow!