Wednesday 19 October 2011

One in ten

It's an accepted fact that 9 out 10 bodybuilders will never compete simply because they can't do the diet, cardio and other show prep. So anyone that can make it to a British final in their first year deserves a lot of respect.  Danny has acheived that, and when you consider that he is only 20 and I did my first show and first British final at 50 you again have to realise just what he has accomplished. Yes he has struggled to make it for this Sunday but as you can see from the photo he will make it, just. British finals are a huge step up in class, when I won my first regional title I used a song called "Stop And Stare" for my free posing, but when I got to the finals that's exactly what I did, stopped and stared!  Martin, Danny & I are all almost ready, and looking forward to our respective British finals this weekend.