Saturday 15 October 2011

Ready early!

Preparation for Nottingham has been going very well over the last few weeks, so much so that I am ready a week early and, as this is the case, I will now do an extra show and tomorrow try to win the NABBA Mr. England title at Brierly Hill in the West Midlands. It's incredible to think that exactly 2 months ago I was in a hospital bed after the return of my tummy problems, wondering whether or not I would ever compete again. When I came out of hospital I knew that I would need a whole new level of determination, combine that with the fact that this is my last year of competition and you can imagine just how much dedication I have had, let's hope it's reflected in tomorrows result! Danny is still touch and go for the NPA Britain, I'll get an up to date pic of him on here if I can so that you can decide if he's going to make it. Meanwhile, here's Caden on our shopping trip, the other one isn't me!