Monday 31 October 2011

Show pics and vids!

The video and photos from the UKBFF British finals arrived today, a big thank you to Eric Guy for getting them to me so quickly.  Here's my side tricep pose, a lot of people say it's my best pose and it is probably my favourite one.  I have uploaded the video to YouTube, here’s the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frLxV8VRlVc     The photos from both this show and the NABBA England will be uploaded to the gallery when Steve gets five minutes to spare. In the meantime you can see them by looking on my facebook page.  Having reviewed the photos and video I can see why some people said that I should have placed 3rd at Nottingham but I can also see why I placed 6th, like I always say take a look and decide for yourself, but I must say that I have no complaints with the judging at either of my last two shows.