Tuesday 29 May 2012

Supplements and budgets


Blogging from the leaning tower of Pisa today! Now, we all use supplements but we all have a budget too, my advice is keep it simple and don’t be taken in by the health food shop hype, like one person I know who would join the Taliban if Holland and Barrett said it was good for you! All I use is whey protein, creatine, glutamine and BCAA’s.  Good quality products bought in large quantities from reputable places is the best and most economical way, here’s one that I would recommend www.onlysupplements.co.uk Remember, my heroes from the 70’s Muhammad Ali and Arnold Schwarzenegger never had access to any of today’s “miracle supplements” and they did alright without them didn’t they?  By the way the new workout video will be uploaded to YouTube tomorrow evening