Sunday 17 June 2012

Showtime approacheth


So here is the latest news on the 2012 team after I spent some time yesterday with four of the guys who will be competing over the next couple of months.  Dan Henman - ahead of schedule, somehow we have to get 5 kilos off of him but it's hard to see where from, he's already pretty ripped. Amrit Ubhi - looks so much bigger than last year, needs to lose 9 kilos in 9 weeks, I have no doubt that he will do it.  Marzio Barberio - I just call him the beast, biggest legs you will ever see on a 19 year old and definition coming through nicely with 5 weeks to go. Finally, Sean Betts (pictured) has gone from a 103kg gym rat to an 88kg genuine tall classic contender, Sean has impressed me over the last few months and I'm looking forward Sunday 24th June nearly as much as he is!