Monday 25 June 2012

A very proud coach

Today's blog is all about the latest success story that I'm proud to say I am part of.  SEAN BETTS has been a friend for a couple of years but when he said to me last summer that he wanted to compete, I told him what I tell everyone "we'll spend some time working hard together at getting you some muscles and then we'll see if you can do the diet."  If that sounds harsh it's supposed to, because most people can't do any of those, especially the diet.  What can't speak can't lie and as you can see from this picture Sean proved that he could do all of them, and how! Yesterday he placed 4th in his class at the UKBFF Bedford show, behind three of last years British finalists, and this was in his first show! If I was proud that was nothing compared to the pride and love shown by his family and friends who supported him superbly yesterday and throughout his long journey. Well done mate!