Wednesday 4 July 2012

Baton passed to Henman

We now turn our attention to Daniel Henman, the next member of the team to compete, this will be at the BNBF show in St. Albans on July 22nd. Dan did well last year, winning the NPA Midlands junior title but that is history now and I want him to have an even better season this year. He will go up to the 70kg class at this years NPA Midlands show and will compete with Marzio and Amrit, two other team members, on August 19th. I'm looking at all three guys on Saturday, Danny knows that however good he looks I'll cut his diet and he will whine no doubt but he knows that I know best and that his career means as much to me as it does to him. I'm more than 30 years older than all 3 of the lads and I'm no longer competing so all I ask at this stage is that they look as good as I do in this picture taken today. Is that too much too ask?