Monday 8 October 2012

Let's go round again

So after spending almost a year saying that I would never compete again and after just   four weeks of preparation, yesterday I won my division at the UKBFF Midlands show and qualified for my fourth consecutive British final. I dried out quite well in the end and weighed in at 17 stone 4 lbs which I was pleased with, I'll post a pic when I have one. It's all about condition though and I might even go into the finals at under 17 stone in a bid to be as shredded as possible. That means that after just one recovery meal yesterday I'm straight back on the diet getting ready for October 20th when I will try to improve on last years 6th place. No rest etc as the saying goes but right now I'm the happiest that I've been all year and I'm enjoying life.  Now, have a look at the new special feature http://www.kevanwilson.com/NotaSocialEvent.pdf 
although it is a bit of a rant I actually wrote it on my Ipad whilst sitting around a pool in Egypt with a long cold drink, was that really only just over a month ago?