Sunday 11 November 2012

UKBFF Stars of Tomorrow 2012

So I rounded off the season in style by winning the UKBFF Stars of Tomorrow 2012 show.  An ironic title for an old man like me to win I know but they don't do a show called Stars of Yesterday!  It was the biggest "Stars" ever, with about 150 competitors, The Beck Theatre was bursting at the seams but it was a great show and the quality was immense. In my class the top 3 was quite clear as our condition was much better than the rest but it could really have gone in any order. In the end the judges decided that as we were all ripped to shreds I was the winner as I was easily the biggest.  So like I always say, size does matter, but condition will always be king!  Winning this qualifies me for next years British finals, my 5th consecutive one, but I need to eat a ton of food first before I even think about next year!