Tuesday 4 December 2012

Different

Well the cold has now turned into full blown man 'flu and clearly I am not much longer for this world.  Obviously now all I can do is hope for a miracle!  On a serious note though, the news about the new Royal baby is wonderful, as is any news about someone who is going to bring life into this world, and it has once again made me incredibly broody.  I've never been one to live life with regrets but I have to say that if I could change anything it would be that I would love to be a Dad again, I suppose that's why I'm so close to my Grandchildren. All I know is that there is nothing better in the whole world than having a baby to cuddle every night.  Finally, although I'm a music lover (as you have probably worked out from the blog titles) I rarely comment on new music, but I'm sure that "Different" by Robbie Williams is going to be a massive hit that will stand the test of time.