Wednesday 26 December 2012

Mistletoe And Wine

So how was it for you?  Christmas I mean of course.  Mine was spent simply spending time with all the people that I love the most and it was absolutely brilliant as usual, many thanks to everyone that was part of it.  I think that this picture, of Caden patiently waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve, sums up Christmas to me, it's a magical time of the year if you want it to be and if you are with someone that you love.  I have been informed that the new documentary "One year on" will be shown on the Community channel (Sky 539 / Freeview 87) on Monday January 7th at 8.30 p.m.  It's on YouTube now and the nice feedback has already started, even though I had 'flu for the entire length of the filming.  I'm sure that the handful of people that slag me off on Facebook will find something negative to say about it but I just wish that any of these spineless "internet warriors" would say it to my face!