Thursday 13 December 2012

New Documentary Update

Ok I've had enough of this freezing weather already, where are the holiday brochures? Now, the new documentary "One year on" has been edited down to 22 minutes for a TV slot on the Community channel.  There is so much that we couldn't fit in but they are doing a YouTube version that will be much longer, I will let you know when that is available.  However, loyal readers, instead of waiting until January you can see the TV edit right now with this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXd07KtfF4&feature=youtu.be  I did have the flu at the time so I don't look at my best, or maybe it was the stress of a long(ish) term relationship this year that has aged me so much?  Either way, I hope that you enjoy it and I look forward to your feedback emails.