Wednesday 19 December 2012

What's Another Year

This time of year is always good for reflection and I am currently writing a new special feature reviewing 2012. I have made literally thousands of new friends this year thanks to the Community Channel and YouTube and so many have already sent me nice Christmas emails and I have sent kind replies to all of course. Yes I have had 2 people shamelessly use me and let me down badly his year too; as I always say, if you lay down with dogs you will catch fleas.  However, anyone who knows me will know that I have already forgiven both people unconditionally because Jesus taught and practiced forgiveness so I do the same. Some nice people do more than just email me though, and this was very nice to receive from someone that I have given some help to over this last year  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK6pORDrrM