Sunday 13 January 2013

Stronger

I've had nothing but good feedback from Monday's TV show and the last blog, everyone says that I really am getting better with age and yesterday I received the results of my annual health screening which seems to back up that theory as you can see from the picture. I believe this also justifies my much publicised position on steroid use.  All serious bodybuilders have to ignore BMI readings for obvious reasons but I was happy to be 18% body fat whilst off season, weighing in at 18 stone 2 lbs.  That is just about perfect for off season growth without getting fat because, as I always tell people, you cant grow if you are at a constant 10% or less body fat.  My broodiness problem has been solved to an extent; Steve and Amy now let me have Lilybelle to stay once a week. I collect her from school, keep her for the night and take her to school the next morning.  It means that I get to play Daddy once a week and I love every minute of it.  It's the best New Year present that I could ever want.