Wednesday 13 February 2013

Better Than Before

The rugby on Saturday was great. England beat up Ireland in their own back yard which was awesome. I can already see comparisons between this side and the 2003 World Cup Winners.  Robshaw is a Martin Johnson in the making, Owen Farrell will soon be the new Jonny Wilkinson and some others are filling crucial roles too.  On the bodybuilding front, after being let down by certain people last year I have decided that I won't be coaching anyone for competition this year.  Instead I will continue to work exclusively with people that wish to improve their physiques and their lifestyles in general.  It's far more rewarding and I already have some lovely success stories from this year which I will talk about in due course when my proteges are happy for me to do so.